SUPER SAP® CCR System is a clear, UV stabilized epoxy system designed specifically for casting, potting, and embedding applications. Low color and low viscosity allow for bubble free, crystal clear castings ideal for art and hobby applications. The system features two hardener speeds; slow (CCS) for high build casting resin applications and fast (CCF) for quick, small project fast casting resin applications such as resin jewelry and more.
Super Sap – Make Things Better
- Available in FAST and Slow cure speeds.
- Fast Cure: 90 min pot life, 24 HR tack free time
- Slow Cure: 360 min pot life, 72 HR tack free time
- Two-part epoxy resin kits are comprised of Super Sap CCR Epoxy and CCF (FAST) or CCS (SLOW) Hardener.
Note: FAST hardener should ONLY be used for low volume (less than 1 pint) casting applications with thicknesses below 1″. Using FAST hardener for larger volumes or thicknesses can result in exothermic cures that will damage the resin.
- Encapsulation or Embedding
- Bar top epoxy
- Resin Jewellery
- Resin Castings
- Moulding Resin
- Art, Hobby, Craft Resin
- High Build Coatings
- Mass Castings (SLOW only)