* As of April 11th, 2017, we will now be offering our new compression molding system in the place of SuperSap CPM.
SUPER SAP® 305 SYSTEM is an industrial epoxy system designed specifically for the compression molding processes of composite parts. It delivers on the same a high bio-content, excellent fiber wetting qualities, and thixotropic characteristics of our Super Sap® CPM Epoxy Resin but with increased temperature resistance for even faster cycle times. A high modulus combined with excellent elongation properties enable durable yet lightweight composites parts. Super Sap – Make Things Better.
- Available in FAST and SLOW cure speeds.
- Fast Cure: 20 min pot life, recommended full cure time of 15 min at 180 degrees F/82 degrees C.
- Slow Cure: 50 min pot life, recommended full cure time of 20 min at 180 degrees F/82 degrees C.
- Two-part epoxy resin kits comprised of Super Sap 305 Epoxy and CPF or CPL Hardener.
- Skis and Snowboards
- Press Molding Composites
- Wood Laminates